Custom theme colors matching your brand identity can improve the overall look and feel of your Fangage platform, satisfying your fans with a clean and distinct look.
You can easily change the appearance of your Fangage portal (only available in paid plans) by editing the primary, secondary, and background color:
- On the left Fangage menu tab, click on Configuration, which will open a drop-down menu.
- Click on the Themes option to access the theme settings.
- Click on Background colour, primary color, or secondary color to change the appearance of your portal.
- After selecting the new settings, left-click the save changes button.
- You can preview your portal by clicking on your name at the top right corner and then on View platform.
In case you encounter any difficulties, don't hesitate to contact us.